e-Meter solution informs you about the environmental conditions within storage areas, used to hold temperature and humidity sensitive products.
Real-Time environmental conditions monitoring
Temperature and Humidity Monitoring is essential in a lot of industries, as stored products (food, pharmaceutical, etc.) can be damaged if storing conditions are not the proper ones. Shelf life and product quality are deteriorated and products could be disposed of according to regulations.
e-Meter solution provides real time monitoring as well as historic temperature and humidity logs showing that values always were within required limits. The system informs key users when temperature and/or humidity reaches defined thresholds as well as when doors are opened.
Warehouse and Storage Rooms Mapping
Daily and Seasonal recordings of internal vs external temperatures at the coldest and warmest times of the day and year in order to locate hot / cold spots and relevant conditions within the storage volume.
Solution that fit your needs
The essential modules of our Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitoring system, as well as our services, are created upon our multi-year experience and compliant, proven and reliable solutions, following regulations as well as regulatory guidelines. We always listen to our customer needs and special requirements and adapt our solution to meet and exceed his expectations.
- Improved services and operational cost reduction
- Accurate (±0.5°C, ±2 %RH)
- Battery Supply (Easily Replaceable - Long Lifetime)
- Hassle Free Installation & Expansion (LoRa, NB-IoT, 12 devices / gateway)
- Detailed bespoke reports
- Record Historical Readings (temperatures etc.) & Keep for Authorities / Clients / Certification requirements
- Ensure product quality
- Reduce product loss
- Improve operations efficiency
- Reduce operations and warehouse infrastructure maintenance cost
- Improve business processes
- Improve organization’s image
Monitoring Quality in "Cold Supply Chain" - Food & Beverage Industry
- Refrigerated Chambers in Warehouses
- Retail Stores’ Fridges
- Cooling Tanks
Monitoring of Warehouse Areas
Monitoring of Equipment’s Operation
Monitoring of High-Risk Installations
Monitoring of Inventory
- Fuel tanks
- LPG tanks
Monitoring of Networks’ Operation
- Water Supply